At PTS Compliance we are always looking for great team players! Are you that person?? Want to be part of our permanent team of fully qualified engineers or account managers? Think you have what it takes to deliver quality work and superior customer service? Then call us today
£18,000 - £26,000 + Bonus (Expected Earnings £30,000) + Van + Tools + 28 days holiday
- We are looking for enthusiastic, focussed PAT Testers to work in and around the South of England for our fast expanding electrical safety organisation.
- Qualifications are necessary with City and Guilds 2377 as a minimum.
- Hours are Monday to Friday depending on the clients’ requirements but with options of overtime at the weekends that are paid as an uncapped bonus to the willing and hard working candidate.
- All equipment to complete the role is provided; your role is to test to the company’s high standards while maintaining good relations with the customer to guarantee service renewal.
- You must have a full clean UK driving license; be able to pass a Standard DBS check; provide two references one of which should be from your last employer.
We offer our engineers the opportunity to qualify on fire extinguisher servicing, emergency lighting and even put the right candidates through the full 18th edition course - qualifying the ideal candidate as a fully qualified electrician. Each step up the ladder comes with an immediate pay review. If you feel you’d fit in with our fast growing, dynamic team of PAT Testers across the UK, please apply to Lisa on 0800 644 5400 to discuss the role further. Call us today to discuss your next position within one of the fastest growing service providers in the UK.
Electrical Account Manager
£18,000 - £26,000 + Bonus + 28 days holiday
- We are looking for enthusiastic, focussed account manager to work in our Chandlers Ford Head Office for our fast expanding electrical safety organisation.
- The ideal candidate will be dealing with customer enquires, compliling quotations, ordering the relevant parts and scheduling our ever growing team of electrical engineers.
- All training will be given
- Experience of the electrical industry would be preferred but not essential. Must have good communication skills, must be computer literate.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- You must be able to provide two references one of which should be from your last employer.
If you feel you’d fit in with our fast growing, dynamic team of account managers across the UK, please apply to Lisa on 0800 644 5400 to discuss the role further. Call us today to discuss your next position within one of the fastest growing service providers in the UK.