Fire Safety Training
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
• Approved by RoSPA & CPD
• Duration 60mins – 220mins
• Basic Fire Safety Awareness – £15 pp
• Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes – £17.50 pp
• Fire Marshal – £20 pp
• Fire Marshal for Care Homes – £20 pp
• Fire Extinguisher – £10 pp